Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I want to welcome everyone, and I hope you are having fun, let's take the server far together!

Go down
Apples
Apples

San Andreas Police Department- Application format. [OPEN] Empty San Andreas Police Department- Application format. [OPEN]

Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:49 pm
Please make sure to name your Application post with, Firstname_Lastname SASP Application

San Andreas Police Department- Application format. [OPEN] W4q9Jtz

San Andreas Police Department Application

SECTION #1: In Character Information

Name:
Middle Name:
Surname:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:

Phone Number:
Address:

Are you legally eligible to work in the United States?:
Are you able to understand oral and written English?:
Do you have any knowledge of other languages?:

Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offence?:
If so, describe:
Have you ever been placed on probation?:
Are there criminal charges currently pending on you?:

SECTION #2: Out of Character Information

SAPD/ Main Forum name:
Country/region:
How long have you been roleplaying?:
Do you have a working Microphone?:
Do you use TeamSpeak3?:
Do you have any disability that might effect the way you patrol?:

SECTION #3: Motivation, Expectation, and Narrative

Why do you want to join the San Andreas Police Depratment?(Minimum 150 words):
Why should we pick you out of all the Applicants?(Minimum 100 words):

SECTION #4: DECLARATION & CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE

I declare that:
I certify all the information I have provided on this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
I understand that any falsification of statements, misrepresentation, deliberate omission or concealment of information may be considered just cause for immediate dishonourable dismissal.
I hereby state that I am in no possession of illegal fire arms or narcotics. I understand that by possessing these I can receive an immediate dishonourable dismissal without prior warning.
I hereby state that I do not have a criminal record (parking tickets and minor (traffic) offences not considered.)
((I hereby OOCly swear that I will void any and all insults as existing OOC in nature. I specifically recognize that all offensive language said in-game, and via Teamspeak, will only be interpreted / analyzed as pertaining to In-Character insults only. By Posting a complaint against the training staff I agree in surrendering my employment at the S.A.P.D. for OOC reasons, and I admit to a violation of an OOC contract.))
((I acknowledge that I can be removed from the SAPD for any reason, whether it is IC or OOC.))
Name:
Date:
Signature:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum